(by Bruno Kneubuehler)
- Pandanus (different species) is very well accepted
- be careful, Pandanus from commercial shops (like Thai shops) might well be poisoned !
- palm leaves (coconut palm) might also be accepted, but I have not tried it
- as easy to breed as Megacrania phelaus "Kwara'ae"
- incubation (Cup-Incubation Method, on medium damp vermiculite) about 4 - 6 months at 20 - 24 °C
- keep nymphs and adults fairly humid
- it is good to spray them (with chlorine free !) water regularely
- adult females are about 10 - 11 cm long